horizontal menu

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

My fully breakfast.

As my hand are free from crutches, now I can create as many thing as I want. That is why I thought, in this morning I'm going to make my own breakfast.

I like to spend precious time for cooking because it is worth it, afterwards you got a precious result as well. It makes my hand busy and makes everyone's belly fully.

Here is my variation for a brilliant breakfast. Enjoy it with your family!


Scrambled Eggs

Ingredients:
  • 2 eggs
  • 2 tomato
  • 3 sausage
  • 1/2 onion
  • salt
  • paprika
  • oil  







I just made some pictures about steps to help you get some inspiration for your own version. The best in this recipe that you can variate the ingredients as your taste requires. 

My version is just to chop, dice, slice and cut a little bit of everything, slice the half of the onion - personally I love the bigger pieces - after slice the tomato as well. Here come the sausage which I just make kind of criss-cross cuts when you fried enough it is going to look lie a rose or something like that. Today I was very impatient so you can't see it those roses shapes.

Let's have a look at the next steps when you are going to heat some oil in a pan and soté the onion a little bit, put on that the beaten eggs, fried it as you like it and if you finished just move it into a plate. But don't turn off the heat because now you need to fry those sausages. When you like the colour of it, put it beside the eggs.

Now you finished with everything I think. Only one thing left is to serve your home made breakfast to your family or just for yourself. 

Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment